ContentBox is a professional open source content management software that helps to build websites, web applications, wikis, and blogs. The software has a flexible and secure modular structure, is scalable and can also power mobile and cloud applications.
ContentBox is built using a professional open source MVC framework foundation called 'The ColdBox Platform' and is powered by a Java-based engine. The product is a combination of software modules and can provide users with a CMS, blog and wiki capabilities in addition to various other content management features. The software has auto update capabilities, content version control features, customizable mail features and blogging features. The tool also provides multiple layouts for content, custom fields & content types as well as helps users to create reusable content key-value stores, content expiration schedules, and integrated SEO content fields. ContentBox supports WYSIWYG editing, content categorization, content cache manager, customized email content, and creation & management of RSS feeds and comments. The product also offers security features such as customizable security firewall, pluggable custom security mechanism, and role-based permissions.
ContentBox is licensed under Apache 2 license and provides training and consulting services as well. NASA JPL, Adobe TV, State of Oregon, ESRI, US Air Force, Equator Financial, General Electric, IDG and State of Las Vegas are some of the organizations using this software.
● ContentBox is an open source modular content management software that is a combination of software modules and can be accessed on desktops and mobile devices.
● The software is built on The ColdBox Platform, is powered by a Java based engine and can be deployed in any Java containers in addition to being scalable and secure.
● The product offers various editing features including WYSIWYG editor, blogging capabilities, publishing scheduler, content categorization, and integrated SEO content fields.
● ContentBox has auto update capabilities, customizable security firewall, role-based permissions, version control mechanisms and customizable mail features.
● The software lets users create reusable content widgets and restart individual modules without affecting the parent application or other modules.
Below are some frequently asked questions for ContentBox.
ContentBox offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Freemium, Open-source
Free Trial: Available
Open Source software
ContentBox offers the following features:
ContentBox has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
ContentBox supports the following languages:
ContentBox has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices ContentBox supports
ContentBox integrates with the following applications:
ContentBox offers the following support options:
Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials