IT Incident Software is one of the modules of FacilityDude's TechnologyEssentials suite and it deals with helpdesk management. The cloud-based solution enables organizations to simplify their help-desk workflow right from the time a service request is submitted, until its resolution. The software allows users to automate workflows, track IT assets, and generate in-depth reporting for managing the IT inventory of an enterprise. The product primarily caters to the needs of small and mid-sized organizations.
The software enables users to enhance productivity by offering features such as automatically routing & assigning requests to the right staff member, notifying the service engineer of a new service request, and generating time-based reminders & escalating incidents that haven’t been resolved in a given time-frame. The product also integrates with the insights module of the suite to import and track IT inventory status. IT Incident Software helps to improve organizational budgets by offering features such as reporting costs by category, tracking labor costs to support budgeting & planning decisions, and offering asset inventory management to track history associated with the assets reported in the service request. The software also allows users to submit incident requests through an online web portal and receive email updates on the status of their requests and generate detailed reports & graphs that can be customized.
IT Incident Software optimizes helpdesk management by reducing the total cost of ownership by up to 60% and saving approximately 30 minutes of an executive’s time per service incident. The product also automates communication and feedback with the submitter of the service incident to improve customer services.
● TechnologyEssentials - an IT asset management suite - acts as a centralized repository for all IT assets of an enterprise.
● The IT incident software module of the solution enables enterprises to streamline the entire help desk process, right from the time a support request is placed till its resolution.
● The product automates help desk workflow by automatically routing and assigning a service request to the right staff member.
● IT incident software also allows users to place their service requests online through a request submission portal, and receive email updates on the status of their requests.
● The product offers a self-help knowledgebase and troubleshooting questionnaires that enable users to solve most of their issues, eventually reducing the total incident requests.
Below are some frequently asked questions for IT Incident Software.
IT Incident Software offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: One-time License, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Contact Facility Dude for pricing information or a quote.
IT Incident Software offers the following features:
IT Incident Software has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Small Business
IT Incident Software supports the following languages:
IT Incident Software has the following pricing plans:
One-time License, Subscription
We do not have any information about what devices IT Incident Software supports
IT Incident Software integrates with the following applications:
FacilityDude GIS, MaintenanceEdge
IT Incident Software offers the following support options:
Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support