Altitude uCI Suite is a complete unified communications solution that enables contact centers to make informed decisions and execute business strategies in real time. The solution is suitable for businesses of all sizes and can be deployed either on-premise or in the cloud. Altitude uCI Suite provides a comprehensive customer engagement suite for contact centers, along with the most innovative technology.
Altitude uCI helps contact centers to integrate all their activities to become faster and more efficient. The solution enables businesses to make profits, accomplish business goals and enhance customer loyalty through a user-friendly interface. Altitude uCI delivers actionable information on reports and historical analysis and provides a complete and integrated view of the client journey by performing data consolidation through the breaking of company siloes. Customers receive relevant and accurate information irrespective of the media channel they used to get in touch with the contact center.
Altitude uCI Suite provides unified routing to customers so that the most suitable and knowledgeable resource for their needs connects with them. Other useful features of the solution include work order management, trouble ticketing, social media integration, a self-service portal, customer experience management, automatic customer notices and automated routing. The solution offers customer support in various forms such as phone, online, knowledge base, forums and videos. Key customers of Altitude uCI Suite include American Express, Ikea, Dun & Bradstreet and Banco Santander.
• Altitude uCI contact center software provides agents with a complete overview of their customer interactions in a single view.
• The interactive dialer automates the entire dialing process and evaluates the best time and communication type to contact customers.
• The solution easily integrates with Altitude's Door to Door mobile application to effectively manage external interactions with customers.
• A web-based management portal for administrators and managers provides detailed information on various business activities.
• Altitude uCI supports multi-deployment options allowing businesses to deploy solutions in-house, remote, hosted or in the Cloud.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Altitude Software.
Altitude Software offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: One-time License, Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Contact Altitude Software for pricing information or a quote
Altitude Software offers the following features:
Altitude Software has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Altitude Software supports the following languages:
Altitude Software has the following pricing plans:
One-time License, Subscription
We do not have any information about what devices Altitude Software supports
Altitude Software integrates with the following applications:
Altitude Software offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials