Streamline by AssetLabs is a software asset management and licensing solution that helps businesses of all sizes streamline data from management solutions such as SCCM and MS MAP. The software ensures compliance with ISO-19770 standards as well as recognizes various license types to help maintain up-to-date data. The tool allows software asset management teams to download Entitlement License Position reports to view all the licensing details in one go.
Streamline offers software categorization and normalization capabilities that enable users to view details of all software installed in a device using the search functionality. Users can also view the complete composition of installed software including license type and title categories by using the application's drill down functionality. The tool also allows teams to modify the production state of a software in order to exempt it from licensing needs.
Streamline applies a cascading downgrade logic to ensure optimal license purchases based on users' software inventory. The solution also offers a LicensePool feature that helps users to identify and provide details about licenses that face a shortage. The tool also provides details on the number of extra licenses available for a software within an organization. Streamline also helps software asset management teams to pull out old licenses instead of buying a new one each time.
Other features offered by Streamline include a centralized view of organization-wide assets, vendor recognition capabilities, declaration of exemption rights, product usage rights applicability, and data import or export. The solution works with KACE, Lansweeper, MAP, Altiris, and other vendors.
Simplified my daily workflow tremendously.
So simple, connects directly to my sccm and extracts the software and allows me to instantly see what is licensable and whats not. I can't do this with SCCM alone.
Likelihood to recommend
We've looked at a lot of different SAM tools but none has everything built in from categorization to automatic license type recognition. It has taken what used to be dozens of spreadsheets and put the data into an intuitive online interface. Fantastic!
• Streamline provides a web-based dashboard that helps to differentiate between standalone software and suites, identify auditable titles, and auto connect legacy vendors.
• The solution allows users to enter license counts to automatically determine entitlement position and deficits, de-duplicate multiple installs, and apply cascading downgrade rights.
• Streamline offers data streamlining features that match software titles using AssetLabs’ software recognition services and classifies it into families to provide a complete overview of software assets.
• The solution has the capability to create portfolio views of licenses that automatically calculate compliance levels and exposure cost for all products.
• Streamline offers data connectors to upload SCCM data and stores previous data to maintain a historical record.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Streamline.
Streamline offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $1/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
$100 per 100 devices for 90-day subscription.
Streamline offers the following features:
Streamline has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Streamline supports the following languages:
Streamline has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Streamline supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Streamline has
Streamline offers the following support options:
FAQs, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials